- Fits Like a Glove! 3 Pack Fishing Rod Cover and Protector. Designed to fit common sized fishing rods with them best fitting rods between 6'6" - 7’2”. The rod sleeve is 66" long and 1.5" wide!
- Protect Your Expensive Rods- Thick mesh fabric to protect and keep rod eyes from poking through. A great way to prevent annoying tangles in your rod locker or vehicle while protecting your fishing line and rod from nicks and scratches.
- Perfect For All Rods-Great for Fly, Spinning, Casting, Sea Fishing Rod, Fly fisherman or Musky fishermen
- The Best Design- The unique braided construction and wide expandability make for easy on and off installation. Unlike cloth sheaths, barbed hooks are easily removed.
- Protective Material-Fishing rod covers made of a tough polyethylene filament that is virtually impervious to salt as well as resistant to that will not soak up moisture and resists folding. Great for hot Florida, Texas, and Southern heat; 120° resistance!
Fishing Rod Sleeve Protector (3 Pack)
We used these to cover the fishing poles without having to worry about them banging together or leaving marks inside the car. They fit perfectly on the poles we have, I think they’re both around 6ft long or shorter. So far we have no complaints, they’ve been doing what they are meant to do. They’re made solid and don’t feel cheap. I would recommend these.
I really like these fishing-rod covers because I usually set-up several rods in advance of fishing trips. Without them — no matter what I did to try to keep them separated — my lines always got tangled while in transit. No more! I highly recommend these.
My rods are not expensive but everytime I went fishing they would get so tangled up, the hooks would get loose and get caught on the car carpet or seat. These work great! No more tangled up rod and reels. The only thing I wish these could do would be to be able to shorten them. Other than that, great product.
I wish I had known about rod covers years ago. This slides easily on and off my Abu Garcia 7 foot rod, eliminating those annoying tangles with other rods. It seems durable enough to last for years.