- Perfect size for holding your essential tackle boxes, gear, and equipment. It has a large main compartment for easy access and for storing your tackle.
- Several side and front zipper compartments that can hold your tools, baits, or other gear. Equipped with organizable pockets in the inside for arranged and simple use.
- Side holster for your fishing rod. This makes traveling and trips more convenient and efficient as you can be hands free.
- Ergonomic design for comfort, sleek material, and light weight portability. Can be easily carried on your shoulder or by hand.
- Water resistance and strong build. Made of 900D heavy-duty Oxford fabrics with extra firm stitched and zipper lock. It can withstand tough conditions and is made for outdoorsman.
Bought this for my brother for Christmas as we both kayak fish the flats in Tampa Bay, Florida. I am so impressed with this bag I'm getting one myself as my Spiderwire bag is just a bit too dang big for kayak fishing. This bag is perfect size (not too small or too big) and will hold alot of gear. I especially like the molded heavy duty water resistant bottom as we get a little water in our kayaks getting in and out when wanting to wade an area to sightfish. Its an amazing bag so if you're on the fence about it all I can say is pull the trigger on it. You wont be disappointed. I've looked at a LOT of these bags in my quest for finding him the right one (Bass Pro, Dicks, WalMart etc.) For the price and for what you're getting this is the ONE for kayak fisherman.