Bluegill Glidebait 5.9"
Bluegill Glidebait 5.9"
- ONE LURE | TWO SEGMENTS- This glidebait is equipped with a single joint and two sections. The jointed body allows the lure to have a perfect natural "S" swimming action to attract the biggest gamefish. The hard body sections are connected using a durable & tough Dyneema fabric.
- SINKING LURE - Cast it out and count it down! Once the lure hits the water it will slowly begin to sink. Count it down to the depth you want to run it at and then slowly retrieve it. The lure will run in the Strike Zone right in front of that big fish! Or you can use this fishing lure like a jerkbait, crankbait or glidebait to catch that lurking bass.
- PERFECT FEATURES - 3D holographic eyes that replicate perfect Bluegill (or Panfish) with its textured body shape and true lifelike color make these lures irresistible to all freshwater gamefish species. Bass are known for feeding on Bluegill after winter for a large meal.
- RATTLE - Built-in steel ball adds weight to the lure and allows for longer casts. Once in the water and being retrieved, the lure emits the sound of bait fish feeding.
- ULTRA SHARP HOOKS - Sharp durable high quality #6 treble hooks have a long lasting finish and are perfectly sized for these lures.
- The GlideBait is 5.9 inches and 2oz for long casting, smooth retrieving, and perfect functionality to attract monster bass.
A great value, durable, and irresistible to fish. If you want to catch some good size bass, I suggest you grab up a few with different colors and see for yourself.
No complaints, life-like action and colors are detailed. Already caught 1 smallmouth bass on one the first time out with them.
I tied this Bluegill Glide on and within 5 minutes I had a 17 1/2" river Smallmouth on the line and in the kayak! Then 15 minutes later it got snagged on a submerged tree and nylon tarp that the hooks sunk into and I had to break my line! I see a reorder in the near future! this bait has a great glide action and looks great coming through the water!
You cannot beat this glidebait or come close to the performance. I am usually a pretty normal angler who like smaller baits but I wanted to try something new. I came across this bait from friend and decided to pick some up. The 'Lunker' color is by far my favorite as it hooked me up a new summer PR bass of 4.62lbs. Love them.
Over all I was pretty impressed, I think what’s most important with this lure is spending time with it and getting to learn it good so you can use it properly!