- MILITARY GRADE MATERIAL- This rugged backpack is made from density woven fabric making it tear resistant, weather resistant, and water resistant. It is made for the outdoors.
- LARGE STORAGE COMPARTMENTS- 45L Capacity-Created with 5 sizeable pockets and storage compartments that can hold your tackle boxes, outdoor equipment, tools, and gear for easy access and security.
- SIDE BUCKLES, SECURE ZIPPERS, STRONG STRAPS- The Pro Fishing Backpack 2.0 is equipped with side buckles for comfort that can also be used to hold your fishing rods. It is manufactured with well-built and secure zippers that withstand harsh conditions. Double Stitched carrying straps for heavy loads and tightness.
- BREATHABLE & COMFORTABLE: Assault backpack area and adjustable shoulder straps with ventilated mesh padded design that allows for breathable and comfortable use. Our Military backpack is double-stitched with heavy duty zippers and utility-style cord pulls for side and front load compression system to adjust and tighten the backpack. The thick mesh padding back area and shoulder straps will not pinch you under heavy duty.
- MILITARY SYSTEM- The front and sides are equipped with Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment systems. This allows for three D-rings to carry extra equipment. The bottom strap can be used to fix tents and sleeping mats or other outdoor equipment. It is very suitable as a 3 day assault pack, battle MOLLE backpack, bug outing backpack, and fishing backpack.
Love the storage compartments and straps. I can carry all my fishing gears, a foldable chair, 2 extra poles if I want to, and so much more. I recommended this to my fishing buddies. The other thing I love about this backpack is the chest and stomach straps.
I bought this bag for fishing and I couldn't be happier with my decision! Has perfect storage for all my tackle boxes and then some. Very comfortable too!
I've been using it while shore fishing in Florida. It keeps everything organized for me. I've used it 6 times in one month and have had no problems. Perfect size to hold everything I need. There's a pouch or pocket for everything. It keeps my hands free so I can carry a bigger cooler!
Bought this a few months ago and its a great bag. I have a good amount of gear in this bag from fishing tackle, firearm, lights, solarpanel charger, food and water, bug spray andsun screen, bluetooth speaker, tools and a rain coat n still have room for more gear. Looks like I can put a bladder in back velcro pouch and the molle system is really handy. Been a great purchase so far