- ONE LURE | TWO SEGMENTS- This glidebait is equipped with a single joint and two sections. The jointed body allows the lure to have a perfect natural "S" swimming action to attract the biggest gamefish. The hard body sections are connected using a durable & tough Dyneema fabric.
- SINKING LURE - Cast it out and count it down! Once the lure hits the water it will slowly begin to sink. Count it down to the depth you want to run it at and then slowly retrieve it. The lure will run in the Strike Zone right in front of that big fish! Or you can use this fishing lure like a jerkbait, crankbait or glidebait to catch that lurking bass.
- PERFECT FEATURES - 3D holographic eyes that replicate perfect Bluegill (or Panfish) with its textured body shape and true lifelike color make these lures irresistible to all freshwater gamefish species. Bass are known for feeding on Bluegill after winter for a large meal.
- RATTLE - Built-in steel ball adds weight to the lure and allows for longer casts. Once in the water and being retrieved, the lure emits the sound of bait fish feeding.
- ULTRA SHARP HOOKS - Sharp durable high quality #6 treble hooks have a long lasting finish and are perfectly sized for these lures.
- The GlideBait is 5.9 inches and 2oz for long casting, smooth retrieving, and perfect functionality to attract monster bass.
Over all I was pretty impressed, I think what’s most important with this lure is spending time with it and getting to learn it good so you can use it properly!
After catching 3 bass in my neighborhood pond within 20 minutes of throwing this thing, I knew it was now my favorite glide bait. The colors and detail, action, and presentaion; literally nothing bad to say about it.
The movement under water looks very much like a real bluegill. I used them for fresh water fishing in a large lake and the Natural Color one caught me around 40lbs of bass in two days. The quality is good, can be thrown far into the lake and it sinks slowly. Love the baits!
I was hesitant at first purchasing this from an Instagram ad along with it being my first glide bait, but man, am I happy I picked some up. After casting about 4 times, I hooked up a monster 6.2lb largemouth in my local pond. The glidebait has phenomenal action, super sharp hooks, and will catch you more fish. I am most definitely ordering more!